Yalla China · Guide · Hospitals in China
🏥 Hospitals guide & medical phrases
Hospitals in China
Hospitals across Chinese cities with Chinese addresses and opening hours, plus translated medical phrases to help you communicate with staff
1161
hospitals
689
cities
💬
medical phrases
🏥 Hospitals
🗺️ By provinceAllAnhui36Beijing24Chongqing18Fujian38Gansu23Guangdong93Guangxi37Guizhou23Hainan15Hebei41Heilongjiang42Henan52Hong Kong3Hubei53Hunan45Inner Mongolia27Jiangsu72Jiangxi31Jilin36Liaoning51Macau2Ningxia14Qinghai13Shaanxi29Shandong62Shanghai25Shanxi30Sichuan50Tianjin21Tibet14Xinjiang37Yunnan38Zhejiang66
Showing 529–552 of 1161
Hengshui People's Hospital (Harrison International Peace Hospital)
衡水市人民医院(哈励逊国际和平医院)
Details ←
Hengzhou People's Hospital
横州市人民医院
Details ←
Heshan People's Hospital
鹤山市人民医院
Details ←
Heshan People's Hospital (Guangxi)
合山市人民医院
Details ←
Heyuan People's Hospital (Heyuan Hospital of Guangdong Provincial People's Hospital)
河源市人民医院(广东省人民医院河源医院)
Details ←
Heze Municipal Hospital
菏泽市立医院
Details ←
Hezhou People's Hospital (Affiliated to Guilin Medical University)
贺州市人民医院(桂林医科大学附属贺州市人民医院)
Details ←
Gannan Prefecture People's Hospital (based in Hezuo; also designated as Hezuo City People's Hospital)
甘南州人民医院(位于合作市,2018年挂牌合作市人民医院)
Details ←
Hohhot First Hospital
呼和浩特市第一医院
Details ←
Inner Mongolia International Mongolian Hospital
内蒙古国际蒙医医院
Details ←
Maternal and Child Health Hospital of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
内蒙古自治区妇幼保健院
Details ←
Second Affiliated Hospital of Inner Mongolia Medical University (Orthopedic Hospital)
内蒙古医科大学第二附属医院
Details ←
Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital
养和医院
Details ←
Queen Elizabeth Hospital
伊利沙伯醫院(伊丽莎白医院)
Details ←
Queen Mary Hospital
瑪麗醫院(玛丽医院)
Details ←
Honghu People's Hospital
洪湖市人民医院
Details ←
Hongjiang People's Hospital
洪江市人民医院
Details ←
Hotan Prefecture People's Hospital
和田地区人民医院
Details ←
Houma People's Hospital
侯马市人民医院
Details ←
Huadian People's Hospital
桦甸市人民医院
Details ←
Huai'an First People's Hospital (Affiliated Huai'an No.1 People's Hospital of Nanjing Medical University)
淮安市第一人民医院
Details ←
Huaibei People's Hospital (Huaibei Hospital Affiliated to Bengbu Medical University)
淮北市人民医院(蚌埠医科大学附属淮北人民医院)
Details ←
Huaihua First People's Hospital
怀化市第一人民医院
Details ←
First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui University of Science and Technology (Huainan No.1 People's Hospital)
安徽理工大学第一附属医院(淮南市第一人民医院)
Details ←
💬 Medical phrases to show the doctor/pharmacist
Tap any phrase to copy the Chinese and show it to hospital or pharmacy staff.
🚑 Emergency numbers in China
Describing symptoms
I'm sick, I feel pain here.
我生病了,这里疼。
I feel very unwell.
我很不舒服。
I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。
I have a fever.
我发烧了。
I have a terrible headache, please help.
我头疼得很厉害,请帮我。
I have diarrhea, please give me medicine.
我拉肚子,请给我开药。
I feel nauseous and want to vomit.
我恶心,想吐。
I have stomach/abdominal pain.
我胃疼/肚子疼。
I have chest pain and shortness of breath.
我胸疼,呼吸困难。
I feel dizzy and about to faint.
我头晕,快要晕倒了。
I have a toothache.
我牙疼。
I have a sore throat and a cough.
我嗓子疼,还咳嗽。
I'm injured here (I'll point).
我这里受伤了(我指给您看)。
This pain started two days ago.
这个疼痛是两天前开始的。
Chronic conditions & allergies
I have diabetes and I'm low on insulin.
我有糖尿病,胰岛素不够了。
I have high blood pressure.
我有高血压。
I have a heart condition.
我有心脏病。
I have asthma.
我有哮喘。
I'm allergic to penicillin / some medicines.
我对青霉素/某些药物过敏。
I'm allergic to certain foods.
我对某些食物过敏。
I take this medicine daily (I'll show you).
我每天服用这个药(给您看)。
I am pregnant.
我怀孕了。
I need a prescription to refill my medication.
我需要处方来续配我的药。
At the pharmacy / asking for medicine
I need a painkiller.
我要止痛药。
I need something for fever.
我要退烧药。
I need anti-diarrhea medicine.
我要止泻药。
I need cold and cough medicine.
我要感冒药和止咳药。
I need stomach medicine.
我要胃药。
I need an antibiotic (with prescription).
我要抗生素(凭处方)。
I need bandages and antiseptic.
我要创可贴和消毒液。
How do I take this medicine? How many times a day?
这个药怎么吃?一天几次?
Is this safe with my current medication?
这个药和我现在吃的药一起吃安全吗?
At the hospital / logistics
Where is the emergency department?
急诊科在哪里?
I need a doctor who speaks English.
我需要一位会说英语的医生。
I want to register to see a doctor.
我要挂号看病。
How much does the visit and treatment cost?
看病和治疗要多少钱?
Can I pay by card or WeChat/Alipay?
可以刷卡或用微信/支付宝付款吗?
I need a medical report and receipt for insurance.
我需要诊断报告和发票用于保险。
Please call an Arabic interpreter if possible.
如果可以,请帮我叫一位阿拉伯语翻译。
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
最近的药房在哪里?
Emergency
Help! Call an ambulance.
救命!请叫救护车。
This is an emergency.
这是紧急情况。
Someone is unconscious.
有人昏迷了。
I need urgent help.
我需要紧急帮助。
🛡️ Most public hospitals require payment first, then you claim from insurance. Keep every receipt (发票 fāpiào) and medical report. International travel/medical insurance is recommended; some International/VIP hospital departments bill insurers directly.
⚠️ Information is indicative; call the hospital to confirm hours, departments and emergency availability.
